Our phones are literally glued to our hands 24/7, from the moment our alarm goes off to the moment our phones slip and hit us in the face in bed. Our phones are literally distracting us from what is happening around us! What are we actually missing as we have our heads buried in our phone? Have you ever wondered?
How about we give you a list of some of the crazy and great things you aren’t seeing!
1.That cute photo shoot for their new Instagram selfie
2. A potential bae that just walked past. They checked you out but you were replying to that text.
3. That wall or tree right in front of you!!!!
4. the beautiful scenery and view.
But on a serious note!
There are many dangers to not looking up and being aware of what is happening around you.
- Someone following you – if you aren’t paying attention to what is happening, you could be followed and attacked. It is better to be alert at night and when alone
- Oncoming vehicles – pedestrian injuries due to phone use are up 35% since 2010
- Missing important information – whether safety information, tips for that hard essay or some of the latest goss
- Getting lost – you may completely get yourself lost and what happens if you are out of data or don’t have reception??
So every now and then look up and see the crazy things going on and protect yourself. Maybe even save your always declining battery and data limit!
x BL x